Better Than A Zoom Call- The Virtual Networking Platform of the Future
Remo is one of our preferred softwares because it is web based and easy to use. Anyone who can use Zoom or Webex can use Remo- it has the universal feel of virtual meetings with a sleek look.
Because Remo is the most effective tool for audience interaction, we introduce it to many of our potential clients. It outperforms all of its competitors with regards to two-dimensional layouts. We believe that the two-dimensional layout makes the interface as easy as walking up to a table and finding a seat, or in this case, clicking on the table where you want to “sit”. It helps create a sense of easy useability where you can maneuver with little to no instruction. Remote accessibility is so engaging that it has less than a 3% fall off over three hours unlike software like Zoom and WebEx that have a 20% fall off over the first hour. I saw a great quote that said “we are in a war against Webinars.”
Presenter mode is similar to a Webinar except you can bring people up on stage. Instantly, they have to accept, but it’s all about the user experience. A big positive is that this is a software-based, web-based software with no downloads or add ons. We have found that older devices, you know from the 2012, and Windows 7, do not operate this service, but it’s as simple as allowing your webcam and your microphone to work.
Remo is similar to a real conference–you can sit at tables and move around the room seamlessly and talk to groups of people of six or less and have one-on-ones, the other amazing feature of this software is the online business card or digital business card where you can fill out and connect your social medias, scheduling apps, etc. Security has a couple different phases on it. Where you can lock it down and be invited only you can make it open. Limitations include 800 seat maximum and eight floors. That’s not a big deal if you have multiple buildings, multiple birds virtual buildings air quotes. But there are still limitations, it’s not unlimited like 1000 person zoom webinar or WebEx webinar.
Attendance is easy to use. Unfortunately, creating the event is not quite as simple and that’s why you need to hire an expert. You can spend a lot of time trying to figure out things that people have already done. Period. You don’t want to reinvent the wheel, you want to focus on your presentation, hiring the right company, with the right platform will help you do that.
- Effective software for audience
interaction and engagement; fully web-based
- Real conference feel with virtual ballroom
complete with tables up to 6 users each
- Multiple buildings with 8 floors each
- Each floor holds 100 participants
- Events can have multiple buildings with the ability to unify views
- Multiple views for presenters and participants to encourage engagement
- Virtual business card profile for each participant to promote real-time networking
- Fully customizable space that showcases branded materials, as well as sponsorship and
- Dedicated tech support throughout event with pre-show troubleshooting and easy-to-use demonstration
- Seating limitations per building/floor
- Not as secure as some platforms
- Ticketing system not as clear as other platforms